Pages

Mission:

I have always been an animal lover. My dogs are possibly the most important things in the world to me. I always wish that I could do something to help shelters, but never really had the extra money to do so. I came up with this idea. With a little bit of work and a little help from all of you, we can help out. For everything I sell, I will donate half to Muttnation Foundation and the other half will go towards more supplies to keep the cycle going. Thank you all for your support!!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

"Strength" Necklace

Simple and inspirational, this token necklace has a sophisticated look. On an 18" brass chain, the token ring says "strength".






Half the money from this auction will be donated to Muttnation Foundation!!!
The other half will go towards more supplies to "keep the world spinning". :)

Thank you for your help with this project!



No comments:

Post a Comment